BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Normal Day With A David Lynch Esque Random Memory Moment.


He decided to one day scrub his skin (in his own logical idea) with bleach and a metal scrubbie. My mother told me this when I was very young. Strangely, I was curious to understanding why he would believe this was a practical solution to cleansing the impurities off his skin. She also told me, he used to win contests for break dancing. He convinced the judges with his skill of Robot Dancing. Then gradually, when he hit puberty, the more he developed signs of Schizophrenia. He eventually turned out 83% blind and could hardly see his way into town (because he walked everywhere and then my house which was pretty funny watching him stumble over Christmas light lawn fixtures in my yard) and had a grandiose personality after awhile. I'll never forget finally being able to really sit down (when I was younger) and watch him behave, but I couldn't stop looking at his spectacular Primus t-shirt either.

0 comments: