BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

For all with all my heart.

Tonight has changed me to realize that life is so precious and so fragile and you have to cherish everything that's beautiful and good in it. There are still things and people in this world that are good that you should never neglect. I believe in angels as well as demons and you have to fight and work hard to have the good in you, me, and everything around us. It's a constant battle to live, but worth fighting for. I believe in true love and honesty that's a never ending work that's truly amazing and real. Never let anyone ever tell you your self worth means nothing and your life is not worth living. I'm truly blessed to have people in my life, that I do have, filled with love, acceptance, and forgiveness. We all make mistakes, but hopefully you have people in your life to help you and love you, to hold you up and help you complete your path in life. To whom this may concern.

0 comments: