BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 4, 2011

Before the rain to fill the dried creeks that came through recently, it was weeks ago I went on a little adventure to find more treasure, sunken into the dirt that has seen and kept memories from long ago. Through-out the long creek, was mostly dark brown mud until I stumbled upon a tiny square of beautiful gray mud. If I am correct, this is the clay they use after clarifying to give clay baths. But this is only a guess, I haven't found anything yet to prove this, but my theory is certain textures and colors are actually great for detoxifying the skin, pulling toxins such as heavy metals and other impurities from the pores out through certain earthly clay mud. I believe this mud or clay to be one of them. If anybody reading this has anymore info on this, please contact me lyncarabeshirs@gmail.com.